Prev: Re: erm... power armour Next: RE: erm... power armour

Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 13:58:09 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

>	Speaking of starblazers minitures, has anyone bought them, and
if so,
>what were your experiences?  From what I've seen, they have tons of
>small flanges and antenna that have to be attatched, and looked very
>likely to come off or get smashed in normal handling.	Can anyone with
>set confirm or deny?

Starblazers
minis...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I are currently trying to stick together/paint/mount a
set
for our son to use in FT. In hindsight, a nice idea at the time (seeing
as
they were a swap for paint jobs we were doing and so we didn't have to
cop
the price-tag which (in Australia at least) is GW in proportions), but
they
are a REAL pain to get together. When they're finally together they look
really nice and paint up really well, mind you Lochy hasn't actually got
use them yet so I don't know how well they'll stand up to handling..

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: erm... power armour Next: RE: erm... power armour