Prev: Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space Next: Re: The Kra'Vak,and alien cultures in general

Re: Planetary defenses

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:06:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Planetary defenses

Thomas Barclay wrote:
...Snip...JTL
 Can't
> wait to meat more of the crew in person (a long term project).
>
> Thomas.

     I would say that it is a long term project...10 to 20 years
(with time off for good behavior).
What is the punnishment for cannibism these days?

(or were you talking in the gaming term 'meat on the table',
to defeat ones opposition?)

Or is the problem that I just cannot resist when such a line is
delivered to me?

(Belive it or not I can actually recognize a typographical error
when I see one.)

:-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space Next: Re: The Kra'Vak,and alien cultures in general