Prev: Re: [DS2] [SG2] Laser Ranging Next: RE: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle

[FB] Rules for Fleet Book Kra'Vak

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:07:32 +1000 (EST)
Subject: [FB] Rules for Fleet Book Kra'Vak

Does anyone have any rules for the Kra'Vak based on the Fleet Book yet?
At
our club we tend to use the FB rules rather than the older FTII rules,
but
would still like to play some games against our old rival Kra'Vak
player.
Does anyone have any ideas at all at this stage?  If you do could you
either post them to the list or to me personally please?  I'm interested
hear anything.

Thanks in Advance.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: [DS2] [SG2] Laser Ranging Next: RE: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle