Prev: [OT] Destroy All Monsters! Next: Re: [DS2] [SG2] Laser Ranging

Re: Imperium/Full Thrust Campaign game (long)

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:58:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust Campaign game (long)

Bravo! Absolutely first rate, shaming me for my own lack of literary
output.

I nearly wept at the frustration of not being able to click on the web
sites you put in your note, but I can't do mail AND web from home (long
boring story).

>From your closing comments, may I assume you are moving to try
miniatures,
say, DSII for resolving 'groppo' combat? Have you looked into using
other
board games? Now that I am part of an active FT group, with apparent
interest in campaigns, I'm looking to dust off my ideas of planetary
combat
using MB's Fortress America.

However you go, I certainly am looking forward to more riveting TNS
reports!

The_Beast

Prev: [OT] Destroy All Monsters! Next: Re: [DS2] [SG2] Laser Ranging