Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab

The battle of the ants [OT]

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:31:37 -0500
Subject: The battle of the ants [OT]

Los spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> (BTW have you ever witnessed this, it's very fascinating. TRUE STORY:
> When I was a kid, I witnessed all the little red ants in my yard form
up
> in a column and march across the street, (where thousands were run
over
> along the way, and get into a huge goddamn war with all the little
black
> ants at the house where our bus stop was. The actual battle area was
at
> least one or one and a half meters in diamater. When we returned that
> afternoon there was nothing but ant carcasses. What a sight! Why they
> were fighting I will never know.)

Why are you fighting?

Purple fights Green. Green Fights Purple (or in this case Red and
Black). It's the Drahzi way.

(Minor hommage to JMS and B5).

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab