Prev: Re: Planetary defenses -server hiccup? Next: RE: [list] sanity check

Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:16:06 +0100

At 08:00 29/09/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Funny thing, I was thinking the same same thing about all the
DSII/Stargrunt
>mail I get. I guess it just a mater of perspective. I do think that
there is
>enough traffic on both topics to warrant two lists.
>
>Scott B. Jaqua
>
>>> So, what do people think about starting a seperate DSII/Stargrunt
list?

>>Hear!
>>
>>I DON'T need the FT mail...

While I play more FT I am interested in DS2 and SG2.  It strikes me that
lot of people would sign up to both lists.  The traffic on the list in
the
last 5 months seems to have increased enormously so it may be a useful
way
of cutting down on this.  Although the simple fact is that you can sort
your mail by topic and ignore the irrelevant stuff.  Also who would be
willing to run the second list?  Jon White seems busy enough monitoring
this list and sorting out our problems with mail servers etc.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: Planetary defenses -server hiccup? Next: RE: [list] sanity check