Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:03:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> SOF guys. Anybody got some ideas for rules for these things? It would
> have to have 'morale effects' in terms of when you test and how
> severe the tests are, but it should have some detrimental effects
> (overconfidence to the point of needless risk).

I don't see what rules would be needed unless you are doing a campaign
type of scenario and you wnat to highlight the effects of continous
operations on your troops. I would just lower troop quality in that
case?

Good for campaigns. You fight three consecutive scenarios. your troops
need to rest, however you push them into one more fight using drugs to
keep their performance up. After that they take a hit for x amount of
time (quality level) as they recoup.

Los

Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.