Prev: RE: Planet Assault Next: RE: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle

RE: Planetary defenses

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 20:33:49 +1000
Subject: RE: Planetary defenses

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Barclay [mailto:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca]

>As an attacker, when I leave, I'd better have left enough forces to
>control the space around my target in most expected threat conditions
>- that means small, fast deployment break-down fighter bases and
>fighters (and close aerospace support gunships and transports), small
>orbital artillery platforms, surveillance sats, some defsats (to
>deter fleets from trying things or blockade running), some small
>fleet elements. And lots of PBI.

Hey Tom, look at the colony of Bradley on Fleischer II; after the
successful
invasion "The FSE pours massive reinforcements of armour into Bradley to
forestall NAC attempts to regain it.". Gives the PBI a rest for once?

Owen G

Prev: RE: Planet Assault Next: RE: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle