Prev: Re: Voltron [Semi OT] Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

Re: KRA'VAK Questions

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:41:55 +0100
Subject: Re: KRA'VAK Questions

Robert L. Lovely wrote:

>	Okay, these are probably old questions, sorry.	I also have no
> current access to newsgroups, so I can not read the FAQ.

I haven't seen any FT or GZG FAQ on an NG for a very long time, but it
is
available on a web page at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

It doesn't answer your particular question, though:

>	How does KRA'VAK armour affect weapons other than (Human) beam
> weapons?

The rules don't specify this, so it's up to you. Sa'Vasku beams count as
Human beam weapons, though, so should use the same mechanic.

It seems very likely that the Kra'Vak armour will work like human (FB)
armour in FB2/FT3, but I don't know this - and I have no idea how the
railguns will work after the revisions.

Sorry for the lack of help,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Voltron [Semi OT] Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.