Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: Consim World

Re: Voltron [Semi OT]

From: Chad Lubrecht <lubrecht@U...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:36:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Voltron [Semi OT]

Los wrote:

> It's a Transformer like Computer Generated show that comes on Sunday
> mornings at 0800 EST (Hey I have a 1yr old dso I'm up!) The graphics
and
> effects are great and tehy ahve cool space battles. The "Enemy",
> directly resemble the kra'Vak
>
> Los
>
> Tim Jones wrote:
>
> > Who are the Voltron?
> >
> > >Has anyone noticed that the Voltron pirate crews bear a marked
> > >resemblance to the
> > >Kra'Vak?

Computer Generated?
Did they redo Voltron?
I know they've been Showing it around 4 on that Toonami thing on Cartoon
network.  That was like the 70's or something wasn't it? didn't think
they did much computer generation back then.  I also don't remember
pirates in the show. just a bunch of "Robeasts"
I love that show though :)

--
Chad Lubrecht
lubrecht@udel.edu

Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: Consim World