Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: Planetary defenses

RE: [SG2] Base textures ...Was: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:05:58 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG2] Base textures ...Was: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

Whoops, don't know if I saw this mentioned, but Liquitex, and I assume
others, have acrylic based mediums that have everything from sand to
fibers
to flakes in them. I've heard others say the can make interesting
ground/grass texture, and you don't have to worry about organics
decomposing. ;->=

All I saw were either white or black 'lava'. Still have to
paint/drybrush.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: Planetary defenses