Prev: FreeDS1 was: RE: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: Planetary defenses

Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:07:05 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

You wrote:

>I sort of fall into this belief category too. The chameleon or
adaptive >camo patterns. SO I guess I should just paint everything in
somne >mottled greyish brownish green mess.

Or you can paint them in 'garisson' colors, bright reds and blues and
such, because switching them to field schemes is simply a matter of
having a talk with the vehicle computor.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: FreeDS1 was: RE: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: Planetary defenses