Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

From: IronLimper@a...
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:15:35 EDT
Subject: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

<< I've collected figures for Stargrunt and I've got platoon and company
sized
 units for a couple of	units in the GZG universe. I'm curious as who is
using
 what figures. How do you have them painted up?
 Are you using "historical" camo patterns or colors? I've done the
following:

 1. FSE  Company in French Lizard pattern (circa 1960 Algeria)
 2. NSL  Panzer Grenadiers in Waffen SS fall pattern (orange and brown)

My NSL Forward Observation Team is painted in a very green flecktarn
pattern.
Very effective against the edge of a lawn!

--
Don

Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?