Prev: RE: Bugs Next: RE: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:30:38 EDT
Subject: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

I've collected figures for Stargrunt and I've got platoon and company
sized
units for a couple of  units in the GZG universe. I'm curious as who is
using
what figures. How do you have them painted up?
Are you using "historical" camo patterns or colors? I've done the
following:

1. FSE	Company in French Lizard pattern (circa 1960 Algeria)
2. NSL	Panzer Grenadiers in Waffen SS fall pattern (orange and brown)
3. NAC Royal Marines in U.S. faded, heavily weathered olive drab
4. ESU in Soviet WWII Airborne camo (light olive green with ameba shaped
blotches-I've used dark purple as opposed to the original pattern's dark
green)

I'm using all GZG figures mounted on heavily textured round slota-bases.
have a number of Kryomech Nexus Marines which I might use as mercenary
types.
Haven't gotten around to painting my Pan-Africans or Pan-Islamics yet.
Any
suggestions on neat "historical" camo patterns or uniform colors?

Perry

Prev: RE: Bugs Next: RE: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?