Prev: Re: Bugs Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: Acquiring mini spiders and Ants for your DS scenarios.

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:44:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Acquiring mini spiders and Ants for your DS scenarios.

Glover, Owen wrote:

> A barter system? How many 25mm OU Infantry figures would you like??

Hey that'll work. Personally I make enough money that a few bucks and
postage isn't going to break me, but sure we can work something out with
a few minis. Serious though, find out how many you need. Like I said for
the price of one pack if GZG minis, you can buy like 6 gross of these
things!

Los

Prev: Re: Bugs Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle