Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: Scenario cards (was: RE: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle)

From: "Well, it's sort of like having fun, only different" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 03:13:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Scenario cards (was: RE: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle)

> Michael Brown has a very nice web page out there with scenario cards
already
> made up. I have taken them and added about a half dozen more of my own
own.
[...]
-
> "Well, it's done...it's happened. The stars...are clear. The
planets...shine.
> We've won. Oh, some dark force no doubt will show it's face once more.
The
> wheel will always.....turn. But for now...it's calm. And for a little
time,
> at least, we can rest."
>			       - The Emperor, "Starcrash" >>
>Cool quote, would you mind posting the cards that you use?

Cool quote, baa-a-a-a-ad movie.  ;-)

I'll try and remember to dig up my cards and post them later (working
graveyard shift right now tonite; my remembering anything beyond this
come the daylight hours is going to be 50-50 at best ;)

M 'did I ever mention I hate graveyard shift?' k
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle