Prev: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab Next: Re: Call For Players

Re: Acquiring mini spiders and Ants for your DS scenarios.

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:27:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Acquiring mini spiders and Ants for your DS scenarios.

Owen, and anyone else,
Seriously I'm putting in an order for bugs and would be more than happy
to pick up extras for people, Cripes they're $1.50 a gross but the
postage is a bit steeper than it needs to be. Then I can send them out
snail mail from here to wherever and I'm sure it'll be cheaper. Heck
I'll even pay the postage myself. No big deal.

Los