Prev: Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity Next: Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

OT: Looking for Renegade Legion Grav Tanks.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:21:38 -0600
Subject: OT: Looking for Renegade Legion Grav Tanks.

Hi Guys:
	If I may stray a little far afield for a moment.
	I've trying to put together some Renegade Legion Grav Tanks for
DSII/Centurion/Railgun 2100 purposes.  I was wondering if anyone on the
list would like to part with any of their metal or plastic
"Commonwealth" tanks.  Please e-mail me directly if you'd like to make
an offer.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert