Prev: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 07:39:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

***
I wonder how many Non-Australians are familiar with Ned Kelly? Sort of
the Oz equivt of Jesse James - or for that matter, Vladimir Ilyich
Ulyanov.

Look him up. You might be interested to see for how long Crims have had
a) Body Armour and b) Superior Firepower.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
***
***

Same fellow as the subject of the Mick Jagger flick, of I think, the
same
name? I think you'll find a fair number of US'ers aware of Ned Kelly,
though I'd never claim how accurately. I'm aware how much of the US's
image
comes from movies... ;->=

The_Beast

PS. Done any further ST conversions lately? Ever do any Gorns? Do I need
send more figs? ;->=

Prev: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle