Prev: [URL] Ftmap - has a new home Next: Re: [LIST] Probs? (and FT: My ESU destroyed by FSE)

Re: SGII tanks and such.. -Reply

From: CLL@L...
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:19:07 +0000
Subject: Re: SGII tanks and such.. -Reply

>Just picked up a Galoob "Battle Squad" 25mm scaled Israeli Merkava
MBT
>for $10 US..
>Goes EXTREMELY well with my Galoob ALIENS APC (still order-able from
>Galoob's web site!)
Yeah, if you live in the US of A. Otherwise, forget it.
JS
The Action Fleet Aliens APC, Dropship and Narcissus are available from
Forbidden Planet - at least the London Branch for 7.99 each. The APC is
_very_ nice model, and the Dropship's not bad, though the cockpit is a
little out of proportion - so that the figures can fit in.

Krass

Prev: [URL] Ftmap - has a new home Next: Re: [LIST] Probs? (and FT: My ESU destroyed by FSE)