Prev: Re: FT Fiction etiquette Next: RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers

DS2: Systems Question

From: smithck@m...
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:37:54 -0500
Subject: DS2: Systems Question

Well I am getting near to finishing my little vehicle construction
program, and have some more questions.

1)     When you determine the cost for Backup Systems are Counter
	Battery Radar and a Command/Control Centre considered
	vehicle systems? (like FCS,ECM, Stealth, and Guidance)	So
	far I am not considering the CBR and CinC in the calculation.

2)    Are Interface and Droop Troop costs determined for all the
	vehicles in an attack group?  Or, do you determine the cost
	for each individual vehicle.  The use of, TOTAL POINTS COST
	of each element, has me a little confused.

Any help is appreciated.

Christopher K. Smith
02ME Auburn University

Prev: Re: FT Fiction etiquette Next: RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers