Prev: RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availability

RE: [FT universe]

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:43:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [FT universe]

 ---- K'Urt Ws'Rmn. esq. <K'W@kx'krkk'kaaa.com.krvk> wrote (:-)):
> <<Translated>>
> No, though we are
> very puzzled as to why a respiratory drainage vent is positioned ABOVE
your
> food ingestion orifice

surely if it was the other way around, if you were
eating bread, you'd be breathing crumbs? unless of
course you eat whilst hanging upside down. note that
down, Dr Watson, it may be a vital clue ...

> My very best regards,
> K'Urt Ws'Rmn. esq.
> Kra'Vak Embassy
> K'W@kx'krkk'kaaa.com.krvk

'ping' complained that this was a bad ip address. i
don't think single quotes are allowed in (human) domain
names. this brings up a truly vital point: how do domain
names work in 2150? are we looking at the possibility of
 having to mail ftgzg-L@bolton.ac.uk.earth?

anyway, why is an ambassador writing from a .com address? Dr Watson ...

Tom