Prev: RE: [OT] Babylon 5 combat simulation game Next: Re: [FT universe]

RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:31:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers

 ---- jon/gzg wrote:
> >I won't take that bet.

i was thinking an american would. in particular, i would have thought
john atkinson would whip out his byzantine coppers and prove me wrong.

>  But the idea of hearing "WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN?"
> >blasted at 120 decibels over the suit speakers fills me with glee...

click. bzzzzZZZZZ. ELLO ELLO ELLO.

this (sub)subsubthread is getting a bit silly, but there you go.

Tom

Prev: RE: [OT] Babylon 5 combat simulation game Next: Re: [FT universe]