Prev: RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Babylon 5 combat simulation game

{SG2] [DS2] Looking for one of the listies who wrote GMS/Air stu

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:35:37 -0500
Subject: {SG2] [DS2] Looking for one of the listies who wrote GMS/Air stu

Hey guys,

One of you wrote a piece on GMS/Air recently (nice piece) which I
read and then lost. I'd like the author to mail it to me
(thomas.barclay@sofkin.ca) if possible. I'd like (with his or her
permission) to publish it with my Infantry Anti-Aircraft Fire rules
for SG2. I'll include both the SG2 GMS Air and the DS2 GMS Air info
and post this article to Jed Sadler's WWW page for Stargrunt. Then
it'll be there for anyone who has a desire to swat VTOLS with combat
rifles and Stingers.

Tom.

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: RE: PA availability, was: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Babylon 5 combat simulation game