Prev: FCT, Small is Relative. Next: Re: FCT, Small is Relative.

Re: GZG:(FB) ADFC question

From: Brendan <denian@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:24:38 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG:(FB) ADFC question

Binhan Lin wrote:

> In designing a cruiser along the lines of an Aegis class,
> (armed with SML's and PDF"s) I had a question about
> multiple ADFC's.  If a cruiser has 2 ADFC's can it cover
> two adjacent ships?  If so would this give rise to dedicated
> Aegis type ships armed with six or seven PDAF's and a
> couple or three ADFC's?
Yep, that's the reason for having multiple ADFC's.

This is a regular addition to my fleet.  The defence capabilities
outweigh the lack of offensive firepower (most oppenents tend to ignore
fleet defence ships for some reason).

'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: FCT, Small is Relative. Next: Re: FCT, Small is Relative.