Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] ... Next: Re: Powered Armour

RE: [semi OT]PA & various B.S..was Women wargamers

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:43:08 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: [semi OT]PA & various B.S..was Women wargamers

You wrote:

>MREs do bind ya up.  But they have the best cheese spread in the
world!!!

You eat that stuff?  Sick, sick man.  I use it in lieu of modelling
clay for mini repair.

>Would future PA have a straw that dispenses it right into your mouth?

Only if they want people with taste buds to desert.

>Forget all my other posts my vision is about cheese spread.  What
about the >crackers......

Those are for field expedient armor repair.  Just a hair better than
hardtack.

John "But I like the Frankfurters, Beef" Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] ... Next: Re: Powered Armour