Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps Next: Re: GZG List? FT Asteroids, anyone?

Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:34:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

 ---- tony wrote:
> At 12:03 13/09/98 -0400, you wrote:
> in fact, i have located her command centre
> in the beer garden of the Greyhound pub, where i and some colleagues
have
> made several in-depth studies ...
>	As a Roman (fan) I'm very interested in seeing this barbarian
den of
> iniquity if I ever get to Britain again.

no worries, cobber! our conclusion was based largely on the fact that
the Greyhound does hawaiian nights and things, where they mix lots of
oddly-coloured cocktails, and as (a) a soldier and (b) an essex girl
(possibly *the* essex girl) Boudicca would have been right in there.

in fact, here is a suggestion to whoever maintains the ft people finder
thingy: add the location of the nearest pub to the data :-).

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps Next: Re: GZG List? FT Asteroids, anyone?