Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: How to handle Resin

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:47:08 +0000
Subject: Re: How to handle Resin

> Date: 	 Sun, 13 Sep 98 20:47:00 PDT
> From: 	 mechavar@arm.com (Miguel Echavarria)
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 How to handle Resin

They're our (Geo-Hex) urethane?  Then wash 'em in warm soapy water,
sand and/or file the surfaces to be glued (This helps the glue to
grab), and use thick superglue gel or two part epoxy (recommended!)
to glue the model together.  I pin wheels and other small parts,
including pewter guns, although I don't glue the guns in place since
it then allows me to rotate them and store them separately and that
cuts down on repairs.

KR