Prev: Re: MINIS-SG2 Brand Question... Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish.

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 04:19:30 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish.

You wrote:

>One of the major points that has come up in this discusion is that
training >hase to change.  Do you think that the Ranger's (form Bab 5)
training ideas >would work in a real army?

Nope.  It's perfectly good for a cross-cultural liason organization and
secret service, or whatever Rangers (B5, not Ft. Benning) are supposed
to be, but I don't want some joker who's meditating and thinks a metal
pole is a wonderful weapon covering me on a breach.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: MINIS-SG2 Brand Question... Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.