Prev: Fleet Book Fighter Questions Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: [ADMIN] Removals from List?

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 23:23:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Removals from List?

At 21:18 11/09/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Twice on 8/17, on 9/8, and most recently on 9/12, I have been
unsubscribed
>from the list.  I'm positive I didn't do it.  :^)  I'm wondering if
there
>is some kind of problem?  Thanks...
>Michael Smit
>mcsmit@tiny.net
Yes, there is a problem. On all those occurences you've been unsubbed
automatically 'cos I've had a significant number of messages over a
period
of days that have said your account name was not recognised at your
host.
Sorry but it's impossible for me to tell which of these messages are the
real things and which are glitches. Next time I see one of those errors
with your name on it I'll pass it on to you and you can take it up with
your ISP.

				TTFN
					Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Fleet Book Fighter Questions Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish