Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Re: Fighter Question

Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:08:12 EDT
Subject: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

<< Again, some Weber stuff has women bulling through when it's
necessary.

An DNL does not take much "finness" to run, your best bet ist to point
it at
the enemy and fire, now if you were a battlecruiser going tow to tow
with a
DNL is not a good idea, as to your earlyer (sp) comment, the only Weber
book
that I had read was the first part of "In Death Ground," thanks for your
comments, I think (as I said in my last post) that I missed a few very
impotend points.
Thanks
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Re: Fighter Question