Prev: Re: ATTN LIST ADMIN:Please Read Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:30:23 +0100
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

At 01:04 10/09/98 +0100, you wrote:

>>Uhh, guys. What part did she play on B5, I watched it but not that
close.
>Heretic!!
Hmm.. I could see how it wouldn't appeal to the SG/DS mobs actually.

>Pardon my zeal, I've been a fanatic about this show for a while.
>She plays commander Susan Ivanova, second in command of Babylon 5.
Shes
>the tall sexy woman with the stern outward demeanour.
Hmm. Is she that tall :)?

Can we kill this thread now folks? It's been fun but it's getting very
geeky.

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: ATTN LIST ADMIN:Please Read Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.