Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Digest

Re: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:17:55 -0700
Subject: Re: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5

SRKOALA@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to hear any thoughts about what people think are the
"best"/"most
> effective" ships in FT2.0/FT2.5 and why people like them.
> These are my favorite ships:
...snip...JTL
> Stephen

Ref FT 2.0:

     The 'best' ship of all is the one that consisently has a large
number of sixes on the dice that is rolls!!

'Best' is of course a relative word that describes the optimum ship
under the players self defined set of preferences.

How 'bout that for a well defined 'not exactly the answer I was looking
for' statement.

I like fast ships, escorts at mass 12-18, cruisers at mass 26-36, and
capitals at mass 66 to 80, mothing less than thrust 5,

Bye for now
John L.

Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Digest