Prev: RE: OT[DS2]TD Design Next: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)

RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:09:40 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade

Hi Tom,

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Barclay [mailto:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca]

>I hope you have some other categories of woods. I've run into woods
>where I'd be lucky to see or conduct effective fire beyond about 20m!
>It would seem to me that rating any given thicket or copse of trees

I shpould have known someone would get picky.

In detail; we still use the SG terrain rules ie you can have clumps of
scrub; block LOS and you must declare the unit to be on the edge or in
the
cover. Then for larger areas we will detail the visibility ; 1 to 5
Range
Bands, effecting firing, and tehn we have teh unlimited ie LOS if no
buildings/hills. This cover also has a movement effect ie No Effect ,
half
movement, one third. These effects are considered in each scenario to
reflect the 'real' nature of tree/scrub.

Owen

Prev: RE: OT[DS2]TD Design Next: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)