Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: FB designs and SLMs

Re: FB designs and SLMs

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 01:29:10 EDT
Subject: Re: FB designs and SLMs

<< I've noticed that with the FSE fleet.  For some reason they lose
their
 Bridges and Warp Cores very easily.  Both my own FSE vessels that are
part
 of my Mercenary fleet ans my friend's FSE fleet have Warp Core breaches
and
 Bridge Brown-outs regularly while our NSL opponent rarely has anything
of
 the sort!

 Is this a fault in the design of FSE vessels? >>

It randome, but it does seem to "feel" rite.

P.S. would any one be willing to GM a PBEM game?
Thanks
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: FB designs and SLMs