Prev: Re: BIG TANK Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 17:58:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt

At 11:08 AM 9/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>
>I look forward to reading it--have you gotten any Dirtside II rules for

>this 'genre' put together?
>
>John

No, not yet.  I have been planning all of this, in a strictly mental
sense,
for some time now.  Now that I finally have my degree, and a good job to
go
with it, I have enough lesure time to sit down and start putting things
togther.

In DSII, I will give the Imperial tanks disproportionatly weak armor, to
reflect the poor design of their AFVs.	And, since I have a ton of
plastic
Space Marines and vehicles, I can afford to field them as a vast hoarde.
That fits with my view of the Imperials as "drown them in the blood of
our
righteous dead" kinda guys.  (Lemminngs!  In!  Spaaaaace!) Beyond that,
have to sit down and give the DSII rules a thourough reading or two in
order to figure out what I want to do.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: BIG TANK Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report