Prev: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report Next: Re: BIG TANK

Re: Babylon Five game

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 98 13:47:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Babylon Five game

 > The HBW system just has too mcuh power and the rollover of a full die
six
 > for a natural six makes it just too impressive at long range.  Okay
so I
 > can only cause damage on a six at my extreme range, but if I do, I
get do
 > an additional 1D6 with a rollover for every six...

 Because of this, I like to use the basic FT beam roll for HBW rerolls
(1-3 no
 extra damage, 4-5 1 point, 6 2 points and another reroll).  This cuts
down
 the problems of extreme damage on long range shots.

 Hopefully Jon will do something like this for FT3 when the HBW shows up
as an
 alternate weapon.  Or maybe when the League Sourcebook shows up for the

 Babylon Project in about 6 months (what they said at GenCon).	It is
supposed
 to include ships for most of the league races and lots of new weapons
 systems.

 Dean Gundberg

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report Next: Re: BIG TANK