Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Re: Claudia Cuddling....

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:44:21 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Claudia Cuddling....

>> Great, is there anybody on the list other than me who HASN'T 'Cuddled
>> with Claudia?'  (8-)

Yeah.  I've never even seen her in the flesh.  But then I don't think
she
comes down under much.

>I have not. I think my parents might get a little distressed with the
>thought of there 14 year old son 'Cuddleing with Claudia?' :)
>Aaron Davis

14!!  14!!!!!!!  Geez, now I feel old.....

To get this back on topic, has anyone actually tried coming up with some
B5
GROPOS Stats and/or rules for use with SGII or DSII?  Could be very
interesting.  And perhaps at the outside, GZG could produce a supplement
for use with SGII and DSII for B5 GROPOS battles :-)?  It would have to
be
better than the AOG effort they are working (Sorry, Bab5 Wars bugs me as
game).

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report