Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Re: GZG OT Duck the tape

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 15:46:11 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape

I don't know hwere all this sudden animosity for duct tape is coming
from, but in the military, we live off the stuff. I've been rigging
palletts, jump containers, web harnesses, whatever, with it for decades.
And as an occasional pit crewman for an touring class racing team, it's
come in handy for  field expedient body work too!

Los

Los