Prev: RE: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: BIG TANK

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: therubydragon@m...
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:08:10 +0000
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan \
>   ** Visit the Canadian Online Explorer! => http://www.canoe.ca **
TBFTGOGGI
>  The opinions expressed are mine, and not necessarily those of CANOE
Canada.
>			  "I don't own emotion; I rent."

I have not. I think my parents might get a little distressed with the
thought of there 14 year old son 'Cuddleing with Claudia?' :)
Aaron Davis
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/castle/8274/index.html
davisrc@king.igs.net

Prev: RE: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: BIG TANK