Prev: Miniature Wargaming can be HAZARDOUS to your health! Next: RE: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

[URL] Near Star Map

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:07:54 +0100
Subject: [URL] Near Star Map

I have created a near star map in easy to read GIF format
its in the FT Computer Core - Maps section 37Kb.

This was created with ftmap program from a data file supplied
by Winchell Chung (Nyrath the Nearly Wise) from the Gliese
star catalog. It shows all stars within 7pc of Sol. The scale
is in 10th parsecs so 10 is 1pc.

Printing versions can be created by saving the image and
negating it in a paint program.

--------
Tim Jones tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk
FT Computer Core - your one stop shop:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/index.html
--------

Prev: Miniature Wargaming can be HAZARDOUS to your health! Next: RE: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]