Prev: Re: [GZG MISC] FT, SG2 and DS2 Starter Kits Next: Re: FMA Anyone ?

Re: FMA Anyone ?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:12:39 GMT
Subject: Re: FMA Anyone ?

On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 07:54:07 +1000 (EST), Kelvin Henderson
<kx.henderson@qut.edu.au> wrote:

>So without giving anything away, Allan, I'm just interested to hear
your
>comments on the FMA Fantasy.  Is it any good?	Is there a lot of good
>potential?  I'm very interested!

Well, I don't want to say too much. A lot came out about FT3 when the
Fleet
Book was being discussed and some people got turned off it. However,
after
playtesting, the new rules turned out to be very good and the fears were
unfounded. The same is going to happen with FMA Skirmish...

I like it, what I've tried so far. It's similar to the systems used in
SG2,
but with an emphasis on single figures instead of squads. There is a lot
of
potential. There are things about it I'd like changed, but that's all
I'll say
on it...

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [GZG MISC] FT, SG2 and DS2 Starter Kits Next: Re: FMA Anyone ?