Prev: Re: Ragnarok/Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...) Next: Re: [MISC] Shock Force

Re: FMA Anyone ?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 21:22:10 GMT
Subject: Re: FMA Anyone ?

On Mon, 07 Sep 1998 11:46:33 -0400 (EDT), Stuart Murray
<smurray@aecom.yu.edu>
wrote:

>Hi Jon,
>
>As the con season draws to a close have you had any thoughts on the FMA
>skirmish system ?  Do you plan to try to release it by Crimbo for us
>slavering punters in time to annoyy spouse/family and all over the
hols,
>or do you see it as a next year thing ?

As one of the playtesters, I'd say it will be a next year thing. We've
been
given the hand-to-hand fantasy stuff, but no modern ranged stuff. Other
than
that, I can't comment (we're sworn to secrecy)...

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Ragnarok/Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...) Next: Re: [MISC] Shock Force