Prev: WSGS club Webpage. Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!

Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 11:39:39 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

At 02:02 PM 9/3/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello All:
>	I bought SGII when they first came out. Wnfortunetly my local
game
>store never stocked the official minis or any other real 25mm SF minis.

>Until now!
>	Now I am the happy owner of a platoon of SG UNSMC figs.  All I
need to
>do is put together a command squad and get a few vehicles... and I am
>set!

Well, if you or anyone else is interested, in anticipation of the
arrival
of my own UNSCMC minis, I have done an OrBat for the the UNSC Marine
Corps,
which is available for all to see via my Ground Zero Games Landing Zone
web
site.  I'm not a very well versed person in the ways of military
organisation so the OrBat I have done is heavily extrapolated from other
OrBats I have seen, but I think its O.K.  You can see that and other GZG
things I have done at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/gzghome.html

I'd be grateful for any improvements you can suggest I make to the list
and
any contributions you have to make to the site.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: WSGS club Webpage. Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!