Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: [MIN] DS2 model/painting questions

Re: WSGS club Webpage.

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 13:06:58 EDT
Subject: Re: WSGS club Webpage.

<< To all those on the list,
	my gaming club, The Western Suburbs Gaming Society of Sydney
(not to be
 confused with some lot in Melbourne :) ) has just put up a webpage.
	The page is as yet in its infancy and we need feedback on how to
improve
 it. We do have a section for Full Thrust Games and our Full Thrust
ranking
 system. We hope to put up details about the campaign we have started as
 things happen and add a Dirtside section later.
	I do ask that you have a look and send and ideas directly to
myself or
 Kolan Bottle (yes that is his name) who is our president and
responsible
 for the page.
	Thanks for everyones bandwidth.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Would you be kind anuff to tell us were that webpage is?
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: [MIN] DS2 model/painting questions