Prev: Re: /gzg/ft2 full steam - yet another FT conversion Next: RE: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 20:18:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

Instead of glue, I use a material called "U-Knead-It", which holds them
on
VERY well, and is a lot easier to remove.  When I superglued my figures
down, I used to have to spend a lot of time removing dried superglue
from
the base, which was a tremendous pain.	I don't know if Hot Glue is as
bad.
 With the U-Knead-It, I just pry 'em off after I finish painting them,
and
there is no residue to deal with.  I use it for everything now; the
tanks
that I am painitng have the turrets stuck to seperate tongue depressor,
for
ease of painting.  When I finish, I remove them, paint the underside
with a
quick coat of the base color, and glue them to the tank.

Blue-Tak, commonly used for holding posters to walls, would probably
work
just as well.  I've been trying to find somewhere to obtain U-Knead-It
from, so I can get it for a friend, but have had no luck.  If anyone can
find it, please let me know.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: /gzg/ft2 full steam - yet another FT conversion Next: RE: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!