Prev: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!

Re: /gzg/ft2 full steam

From: laserlight <laserlight@m...>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 14:20:59 -0400
Subject: Re: /gzg/ft2 full steam

> From: tom.anderson@altavista.net
> i knew it had to happen! going through my immense mail backlog, i have
noticed that someone else has already used the name 'full steam'. in
fact,
dozens of people probably have as it is quite obvious. nonetheless, it
is
written and up so there and no returns. still, i suppose it should be
called 'the tom anderson Full Steam' or (even better, a code!) FS-TA.
unless someone else has my initials. make it FS-TWA. sorry.

What does a Flight Stewardess for Trans World Airlines have to do with
Full
Thrust?  : )

Prev: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!