Prev: Re: [OT] [SG] Resin rant. was Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon Next: Re: [DS2]GEVs

Re: Another TD idea

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:18:42 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Another TD idea

You wrote:

>I don't think that anyone's posted Adam Delafield's rules from
>Ragnarok yet (I know someone was going to). His TDs worked as follows:

Hrm. . . these is the first proposal I've seen that doesn't smack of
giving someone free bennies for 'looking cool'.  Methinks I'll add
these to my house rules page, with appropriate credit of course.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [OT] [SG] Resin rant. was Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon Next: Re: [DS2]GEVs