Prev: Re: [DS2] Query for the cannon-cockers Next: SG: Regrouping Qs

Re: GZG DS2: Noah's ADS Expansions

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:54:02 +1200
Subject: Re: GZG DS2: Noah's ADS Expansions

Hi, Noah!
Here's my ADS variant while I read yours:

Other Weapons for Area Defense Systems
    To use another direct fire weapon system (other than RFAC/2, RFAC/3
and
RFAC/4 equivalents), mount your chosen twin weapons in a turret, and
work
out the cost for the twin weapons. Multiply the cost by ten and that is
the
price of the system in points. The range of the system is equal to long
range of the individual weapon systems. The ADS quality die is based on
the
size of the weapon: size 1 to size 5 is D4 to D12 respectively. Draw
damage
chits equal to size class of weapon.
    Even though two weapon systems are fitted, only one set of damage
chits
are drawn. Damage validities as per existing ADS damage validities, i.e.
all
chits count. To make this system consistent with the current ADS, the
DSII
basic ADS/ZAD should only have range of 24" (RFAC/2 max. range), and the
DSII enhanced ADS/ZAD should only have a range of 32" (HVC/3 max.
range). We
assume that HVC/3 is similar to RFAC/3.

The original is here:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/CA.HTM

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/

Prev: Re: [DS2] Query for the cannon-cockers Next: SG: Regrouping Qs