Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movi Next: Re: [DS2]Tank Destroyers

Re: [DS2]GEVs

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:53:15 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2]GEVs

You wrote:

>I think that double movement 30" disrupts the feel of the game. In DS
when >a unit moves and you decide to interrupt and activate a platoon
to fire >upon it, when that is resolved the moving unit is free to do
whatever it >pleases. With 30" of movement it is conceivable that you
could run past 5 >unactivated units and only take fire from 1. An easy
way to limit this is >to not allow 30" of movement, more complex

Huh?  Who says you can only activate for opportunity fire once an
activation.  If necessary, I'll activate my entire command to blow away
a platoon.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movi Next: Re: [DS2]Tank Destroyers